Here is little Samantha, she is only 3 weeks old! She was awake for a lot of the photos and definitely knows who her mom is! She was constantly stretching her little neck to look at her mom!
I'm sorry, but there is just something about seeing your own kid in pictures, it brings tears to my eyes. I love them all. Thanks so much! I will remember not to bath her the day of pictures so her skin isn't so flakey. I love the collage.
If your interested in scheduling a session please feel free to send me an email! Cost is $75 which includes your photo session, editing of pictures, and all pictures on a CD with a copyright release for you to make any prints and enlargements of your choice! thalman102@hotmail.com
1 comment:
I'm sorry, but there is just something about seeing your own kid in pictures, it brings tears to my eyes. I love them all. Thanks so much! I will remember not to bath her the day of pictures so her skin isn't so flakey. I love the collage.
Post a Comment