Well, I obviously don't do much photography over the winter but it's time to get past the Christmas post... So here are Bryli's pictures we did back in November (that I never got posted). This first picture was the typical "Bryli" picture. She was constantly running away from me and kept saying "I don't want to". She was tough but we did get some dang cute pictures of her.
Jessie! You have an amazing talent! I didn't realize you had done the Rowley's pictures. I love them! Your talents never cease to amaze me. It will be fun to watch, thanks for sharing!
If your interested in scheduling a session please feel free to send me an email! Cost is $75 which includes your photo session, editing of pictures, and all pictures on a CD with a copyright release for you to make any prints and enlargements of your choice! thalman102@hotmail.com
1 comment:
Jessie! You have an amazing talent! I didn't realize you had done the Rowley's pictures. I love them! Your talents never cease to amaze me. It will be fun to watch, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment